5/10/09

Window Panel Chalkboard Calender

This chalkboard calender would be great as the kids get older and busier.

A bit about it:

"Tell us about the unique chalkboard/calendar. Is it custom?

Funnily enough, we found this wooden frame at a church rummage sale for $5 when we lived in NY. My husband didn't see the potential, but I promised I would think of something great to do with it. A few months later, I was looking for a big family calendar and ended up painting a piece of masonite board with chalkboard paint and fit it into the frame. It is one of my favorite things in the house. It helps keep us running smoothly."


I'm not much of a bug person, but this is a great way of displaying a bug or any other collection in progress. It would remind me to keep on searching and collecting.
via

1 comment:

Vapeciga said...

Your article is very good, and you are welcome to have a look here,replica furniture store click Hrdfurniture,
Thank you, this is a great article, welcome to buy your furniture here click here,
Interesting posts. You can learn more about the furniture here shop now,
Your article is very good, and you are welcome to have a look here go here,
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us to buy.